- Extremely low 2 3/4” low lift height.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Heavy duty chassis for added strength and dependability.
- 50.25″ long two-piece handle for easy shipping and storage.
- Foam handle sleeve is included to protect vehicles from damage.
- Dual pump piston design raises the jack to maximum height in 8-1/2 pump strokes.
- U-joint release mechanism for more control.
An economical floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses where strength, speed, and dependability are required.
|Low Lift Height
|High Lift Height