- Complies with ASME B30.1. High strength steel for durability and increased safety
- Hardened and chromed piston increases durability and reduces wear
- Collar threads, piston threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing
- Heavy-duty piston return springs
- High quality EAB-201 quick couplers
- Environmentally friendly painting process provides a durable anti-corrosion finish
Eagle Pro ES series redefines durability for the harshest of industrial environments with its high strength alloy steel construction. Hardened and chromed piston ensures superior product life by reducing wear and corrosion.
Eagle Pro ES series is not only durable, it gets the job done! Heavy-duty, straight pull return springs provide fast retraction. For greater flexibility and easy mounting, the ES series comes with collar, multiple piston threads, and base mounting holes.
Hardened and E-coated snap-in type saddle prevents piston jamming and mushrooming, practically eliminating downtime. The female coupler comes with a dust cover – preventing dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system. The Eagle Pro ES series also complies with ASME B30.1 standard