ZU4T Series, Configurable Electric Torque Wrench Pumps
Series : ZU4T
Product Lines : Bolting Tools
- Utilizing a universal motor, the ZU4-Series has excellent low voltage characteristics. It works well with long extension cords or generator driven electrical power supplies. A field proven, efficient design ensures this pump is dependable and will draw less current—lowering your operating cost. ZU4-pumps are available in Pro and Classic formats.
- ZU4 Pro pumps have an LCD feature to display torque or pressure, selectable torque wrench, and self-diagnostics – premium features not available on any other pump.
- ZU4 Classic pumps feature an analogue gauge and a basic electrical package to deliver durable, safe and efficient hydraulic power.
- Features Z-Class high-efficiency pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure, cooler running and requires 18% less current draw than comparable pumps
- Powerful 1,25 kW universal electric motor provides high power-to-weight ratio and excellent low-voltage operating characteristics
- High-strength, molded composite shroud protects motor and electronics, while providing an ergonomic, non-conductive handle for easy transport
- Low-voltage pendant provides additional safety for the operator (remote control units)
- Classic Electric Torque Wrench Pump: has traditional electromechanical components (transformers, relays and switches) in place of solid-state electronics. The Classic delivers durable, safe and efficient hydraulic power.
- Pro Series Electric Torque Wrench Pump: Digital (LCD) display features a built-in hour meter, pressure display and shows self-diagnostic, cycle-count and low voltage warning information. These premium features are not available on any other pump – anywhere! Auto-Cycle feature provides continuous cycle operation of the torque wrench as long as the advance button is pressed (pump can be used with or without Auto-Cycle feature).