Model : RSL28000
Series : RSL
Product Lines : Bolting Tools
- Innovative design that completely encloses all moving parts and minimizes pinch points
- 30-35° of operating stroke provides added productivity while avoiding “tool lock on” which is common with some torque wrench designs.
- Simple robust alloy steel design with just three moving parts for reduced maintenance
- Robust handles are available for both sides and the tops of cassettes to allow for extra maneuverability
- Designed to give optimum strength to weight and torque to weight ratios
- Minimum nose radius for trouble-free tool fit
- Interchangeable cassette design
- Wide range of hexagon sizes available for all applications
- Reaction arm has a simple dial lock for rapid change
- For use in multiple industrial, energy, and oil and gas applications
- Accuracy of ±3%
- One RSL-Hydraulic Drive Unit fits RLP-Hexagon Cassette or RSQ-Drive Drive Cassette.
- Choose your Enerpac Torque Wrench using the untightening rule of thumb: Loosening torque equals about 250% of tightening torque.
- Use Enerpac THQ700 Series torque wrench hoses with RSL Series torque wrenches to ensure the integrity of your hydraulic system.