Model : RSQ8000ST
Series : RSQ-ST
Product Lines : Bolting Tools
- Innovative design that completely encloses all moving parts and minimizes pinch points
- 30–35° of operating stroke provides added productivity while avoiding “tool lock on” which is common with some torque wrench designs
- Simple robust design with just three moving parts for reduced maintenance
- Robust handles are available which mount on both sides and the tops of cassettes to allow for extra maneuverability
- Pull-type square drive release for quickly reversing the square drive for tightening or loosening
- Square Drive Sets available with Interchangeable Hexagon Cassettes
- Power head / square drive combination for flexible use with standard impact quality sockets
- Reaction arm has a simple dial lock for rapid change
- Accuracy of +/-3%
- Choose your Enerpac Torque Wrench using the untightening rule of thumb: Loosening torque equals about 250% of tightening torque.
- Use Enerpac THQ700 Series hoses with RSL-Series torque wrenches to ensure the integrity of your hydraulic system.
- An RSQ....ST Torque Wrench Set includes a RSQ Square Drive Head, RSL Drive Unit with short Whip Hoses, and Reaction Arm